The annual reports detail the financial and non-financial performance of the departments to 30 June 2017. They highlight the work, achievements and strategic initiatives of the departments, and satisfy the requirements of Queensland's Financial Accountability Act 2009 and the Financial and Performance Management Standard 2009.
Note: In late 2017, the Department of Natural Resources and Mines and the Department of Energy and Water Supply were combined to create the new Department of Natural Resources, Mines and Energy.
On this page:
- Annual reports of the Department of Natural Resources and Mines
- Annual reports of the Department of Energy and Water Supply
Department of Natural Resources and Mines
Report in sections
- Annual report 2016-17 introduction (PDF, 932.3KB)
- Annual Report 2016-17 financial statements (PDF, 1.1MB)
- Annual Report 2016-17 appendices (PDF, 435.4KB)
Online reporting requirement
This is the information available as at 28 September. As further information becomes available it will be provided on this site.
- Annual reports from 2011-12.
The annual report is an important document representing communication and accountability. We value comments and welcome feedback from readers. To provide feedback, please complete the electronic survey.
Department of Energy and Water Supply
Report in sections
- Annual Report 2016-17 introductory and performance sections (PDF, 639.9KB)
- Annual Report 2016-17 financial statements (PDF, 2.1MB)
- Annual Report 2016-17 appendices (PDF, 231.8KB)
To make an enquiry about this publication contact the Director, Business Planning and Achievement, DEWS, via email: email@example.com or phone: 13 QGOV (13 74 68).
The materials presented on this site are provided by the Queensland Government for information purposes only. Users should note that the electronic version of the annual report on this site is not recognised as the official or authorised version. The official copy of the annual report, as tabled in the Legislative Assembly of Queensland can be accessed from the Queensland Parliament's tabled papers website database.